Arts and Culture
When you live in Huntsville, every day can be an adventure. You might even say, ‘there’s an art to it.’ Indeed, our hometown boasts some of the most creative, innovative and entertaining art in the state. We have scores of brilliant local artists practicing their art in a variety of mediums. There are also many opportunities to see world-class art exhibits, concerts and performances. Films, music, dance, and visual arts are celebrated here in Huntsville. At Village at Oakland Springs, we recognize and appreciate the contributions artists make to the culture and quality of life of our city. Take some time and discover the artistic side of Huntsville!
- Be inspired by the important works of art in the Huntsville Museum of Art
- Explore and discover outdoor artworks throughout the city along the Spaces Sculpture Trail
- Take in a performance from the famous and fabulous Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Enjoy the grace and strength of dancers of our own Huntsville Ballet, North Alabama’s first professional ballet company
- Explore the South’s largest privately-owned center for the arts, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment